Location: 4501 - 55th Avenue Castor, Alberta
Paintearth Lodge provides 55 units of Supportive Living for Seniors.
The Lodge began operation in 1963, was upgraded in 1996/97 and an addition was constructed in 2008. The lodge is subsidized by the Province and Municipal Governments.
- 7 Different Suite Sizes Offered With or Without Furnishings
- Independent, Affordable Living
- Three Nutritious Meals and Snacks Per Day
- 24 Hour Non-Medical Staffing
- Housekeeping Services
- Linen and Personal Laundry Services
- Social and Recreational Opportunities (view our events page and calendar)
- Activity Coordinator on Staff
- Maintenance Free Housing
- Referral to Community Based Services
- Excellent Volunteer Services
- Building Security
- Accessibility to Local Services
- Dwelling Room/ Respite Care Services
- Kitchenette for Private Gatherings
- Comfortable and Welcoming Lounge Areas
- Licensed Hairdresser on a Weekly Basis
- Gathering Room for Activities of all Sizes
- Fitness/Exercise Room
- Games Room Equipped with Pool Table, Shuffleboard, Library, and Computers
- Foot Care & Massage Therapy Offered on a Monthly Basis
- Individuals must be 65 years of age or older (Couples are eligible if at least one of them meets the age criteria).
- All individuals must be Canadian Citizens or have landed immigrant status.
- All individuals must be functionally independent (medical services may be provided by Home Care).